Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Summer in April? Also Im a bad mom!

Yes you read that right.

I swear last night it felt like Summer in April here in Philly. It was so hot I had to turn my AC on! That's crazy, in April! Normally no matter the weather, even if its hot out I sleep with a thin sheet on. Nope, not last night.

Oh, I know his is a bit off topic but I found my 3DS! I thought I lost it. It was burried in the bottom of my closet inside of my hoodie pocket. Dont even ask how it got there, Im not even sure how. I swear it has a life of its own.

It turns out Im a terrible mother! :( Well Im a terrible puppy mother. My puppies were all dirty, hungry and chubby. Let me explain. Im a huge Nintendo fan and dog lover so I love Nintendogs. I brought the newest Nintendogs, Nintendogs + Cats in 3D. Let me just say that the puppies are cute so are the kittens but the kittens hate the dogs and they just sit in the house. Whereas the dogs you get to take on walks and enter in fun mini games where you can earn money to buy treats, house upgrades and furniture. And on top of them doing nothing they are so stanking expensive. Ill get more into Nintendogs some other blog entry. I like to keeep my blogs nice and short.

See ya later,
xoxo gossip girl
Just kidding, I hate that show.
Peace form the East (coast)
Ushio Valentine-Okazaki

No comments:

Post a Comment