Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's almost time!!!

It's almost Christmas Eve! I can't believe it's almost here. I wrapped my gifts that I brought earlier this month and put them under the great big tree downstairs in our living room. I even took a few pictures of me by the tree. I shared a few on Twitter and even updated my banner and profile picture.

Sorry for the short update I just wanted to keep you guys updated on the life of me.  Also I was thinking of starting a new thing on my blog,  a question of the day!  Today's question is one of the great debate questions in my family.  Real vs fake, trees that is.  We have a faux tree this year but we had a real one last year.  So what about you? Leave me a comment and let me know about your tree (if you have one).


No comments:

Post a Comment