Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The girl who wanted buttons but had no job :(

I think its about time I buy some pin-back buttons. They are all over Etsy and are just begging to be added to my cart.

I had one, an 'I 'Heart' boobies' for breast cancer awearness but I lost it over Charlie's house. I bet that Axel took it but no worries. I can get more.

I have my eyes glued on a Nyan Cat pin. I love Nyan Cat, I mean who wouldnt like a cute poptart cat pooing out rainbows in space singing a Hatsune Miku song?

That meme was just made for people to go 'Awwwwww' over.

Oh yeah I saw these binary code ones that said 'Love'. Another really geeky one is the super hero ones and QR codes.

So many pin buttons, so little money. I wish I could a job. Stupid age.

Im hungry, so ill see you guys later.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Summer. I blog with my sisters. (We share the account.) We haven't commented on your blog before because we just found it before the holidays, but my sisters and I have enjoyed reading.

    Good luck with your buttons! I hope you can earn enough for them somehow. :-)

    I wanted to say hi, but I'm going to comment on one of your older entries too because I have something to say about the looking for biological parents thing. ;-)

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Summer, thanks for commenting on my blog.

    I hope I do find some way to get the money, maybe I'll walk dogs or something like that.

    ReplyDelete