Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Guess what?

Hello hello peoples.

It's been a while since I posted. Sorry about that but I'm back with am awesome update.

Guess who is going to the city that never sleeps?

If you answered Ushio your right. I'm going with my moms on an over night trip.

And since we are already going to be there let's hope we can go to The American Girl Place and to Nintendo World.

I'm a huge lover of things AG and Nintendo. I mean what type of geek would I be if I didn't like Nintendo. And I love dolls. I have Kit and Rebecca so far.

I should be able post pictures next month, I'm finally getting a nice camera so I show you my mini vacation photos.

Ushio Valentine-Okazaki

6 comments:

  1. You and your mom's have tons of fun .. we are going in April and get to go to AG for sure at least once. LOL

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt end up going but Im still hoping to making to an AG place someday.

      :)

      Delete
  2. Salut, Ushio!
    I hope you have a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear about your trip. I might be going to NYC in the spring.
    Bisous,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats way awesome. New York is amazing place. And a huge plus is that an AG Place and Nintendo World is right there.

      Delete
  3. That's so exciting, Ushio! I hope you have a great time. I've never been to NYC (although some of my family members have) but I've heard it's really fun. We look forward to seeing pictures.

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ushi,

    We're tagging you for the Versatile Blogger!

    You can check it out here:

    http://thegreengirlswrite.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatility-important-quality.html

    Thanks for being our blog friend! :-)

    Love,
    The Greens and The Roses

    ReplyDelete