Friday, March 2, 2012

Where have I been?

You may have wondered, 'Hey, where have Ushi been? I missed her strange little self'. Well thanks for worrying. Im back now, so worry no more.

First lets get the boring stuff out of the way, I didnt go the new york. I know, sad face. I really wanted to go but 'something' came up. Im not sure what something is, Im just telling you want mom told me.

Now thats that is over with I can give you all loads of cyber hugs for still sticking around with me, I think I even got a new follower and you all commented on my last blog.

Comments make me happy.

I promise you guys (and girls) that I will try to at least blog once a week.

Its pretty early over here in philadelphia so I have to leave for school, ill try to update this when I get back in.

And oh yeah I finally seen the new episodes of Adventure Time, well they are new to me but old to everyone else.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ushi,

    It's good to see you again! Sorry your New York trip didn't work out. I hope you'll get another chance in the future.

    Have a good day at school! :-)

    Love,
    Kaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thanks!

      I kinda over heard my moms talking and I think we have a even bigger trip coming up!!

      Delete
  2. Bonsoir, Ushi!
    It's nice to see that you have returned to the blogging world! I'm excited to hear more about your adventures.
    Bisous,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabine, I just had to come back I missed reading everyone's blogs.

      Delete