Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy (Belated) Birthday blog!

I can't believe it's been a month since I updated my blog, I am so sorry. But here I am with good news. Guess who is now a whole year older?

Did you say me?  Well yup, my birthday was the 30th (I'm 15)! I had a very sweet birthday. My two moms surprised me with a at home party. Sorry for the lack of photos, I'll explain that later. All my friends was there, Charlie, Anais, Alana, Zinnia, Axel and two new friends Lux and Rhyme. I know, me Lux are kinda friends now which is good. I know she hasn't had the best past but as of the last few weeks when I haven't blogged we grew closer as friends. Rhyme, she just moved back into the city a month ago. Her and Anais became instant friends, they knew each other from summer camp. I had no idea she lived around here before, Anais quickly explained that she is one of her best friends.

My parents decorated the entire house with rainbow colored decorations. I wish I still had my camera but we lost it in the great orange juice spill of June 2012. I swear I should have been paying attention but I was busy talking to Axel (who knew he liked Baka and Test?) when I threw my hands back to laugh my camera slipped and sunk into the picture of juice and its gone now. Which sucks because I had really awesome pictures of the party.

But way before that happened we watched my most favorite movie. Ponyo which is a Studio Ghibli anime movie. Normally my friends aren't to fond of anime but they all squeezed onto my mom's sectional sofa while the adults played cards in the den. I even heard a few very girly 'Aww's from the end of the sofa where Anais and Rhyme was. Axel and I was very into the movie. Zinnia was one of the Awww-ers at the end of the sofa. Charlie and Alana was watching in between texts. Once the movie was finished we watched a little of Nichijou- My Ordinary Life, its a bout a robot girl who wants to appear more normal. Well its kinda about a lot of random stuff. I loved re-watching the anime with my friends but we only lasted a few episodes before it was time for cake. We munched on snacks and stuff in between episodes of Nichijou.

My aunt (Anais' mom) made me a nyan cat cake. It was almost too sweet to eat but hey I love cake and it tasted great. Next came presents. My first gift was a pair of brown boots of The Valentine's twins, I love them. Who doesn't need a nice pair of brown boots? Zinnia gave me a new journal, its covered in wild zinnia flowers. It's a really beautiful book. Charlie gave me a gift card to Amazon.com. I have no idea what to get. Axel gave me a box full of his old manga! Can you believe it a box full of manga!!  Rhyme gave me a singing card that she made her self. How cool! There was only one more gift on the table. Yay! It must be the gift from my moms but wait, they gave me my gift this morning. My newly broken camera. So who was this last gift from.

I grabbed the the big wrapped box, it was covered in big hibiscus print paper. Hmmm, I looked at my moms and back at the present. Anais nudged me and told me to open it. I opened it and inside it was a brown box with a postal label. I quickly read it. Hawaii? I asked out loud. The room started spinning and I felt a little dizzy. I wanted to open it but my hands wasn't listening to my brain. I just sat there starring at the box. Was this from my birth mother....

No comments:

Post a Comment