Friday, June 15, 2012

Paper Dolls and Nerdy Cakes

I was bored yesterday so I went to this THIS SITE and poked around playing with some digital paper dolls. After a while I created this beauty.


It's a way older version of me. I want that shirt she has on but in real life. I mean look at it! Its awesome. The picture is cut off a bit but she has on red chucks. I even have those glasses but I only need them in school or when playing the game. The tattoo sleeve is amazing and I really want a sleeve when I'm when old enough to get one. I like the water so it would most likely look like the one above.

Also while in bed I bumped into a YouTuber that makes Nerdy Cakes, her YouTube page is right here. She made this very cute Nyan Cat cake. I really want to make it but I will have to wait until I feel better. The video with the how-to is right here, mew mew. She has tons of other really cool cakes and cake pops.



2 comments:

  1. Dear Ushio,

    I watched the nerdy cake video! It was amazing I love Reading your blog! Sorry about the capital R, I'm on my iPod. Anyway... Love your story!!! My name isn't Nagi-chan. My name is Nagi.

    Bye for now,
    Nagi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Nagi. I'm part Japanese so I understand a little bit about Japanese honorifics. Thanks again for reading! =^.^=

    ReplyDelete