Friday, June 1, 2012

Meet Rumor and her puppy family!

I wanted to introduce you guys to my Nintendog Rumor.


She is a Siberian Husky. She is my oldest dog, I started the game with her. I started playing the game on Feburary 29th , 2012. She was my first puppy in the game. The coolest part of this is that she doesnt age so she looks the exact same way she looked when I brought her home from the kennel.


This is a picture of her with her sister Daisy (a dalmatian) and FLuffee (a maltese), her brother. She also has a sister named Lux and a brother named Finn. Finn is a Shetland Sheepdog and Lux is a Golden Retriver. How weird is it that I have a puppy named after a person I met months after. Let me see if I can find a picrure of Lux and Finn (named after Finn the human from Adventure Time)


Here's Finn, ignore the floating cookie. I was feeding him a treat after he did a trick. Shelties are super cute and Finn is very smart.


Rumor's sister Lux loves playing soccer. Tricks arent a favorite of hers she rather play with Rumor and Daisy.


Rumor is the best on walks she normally doesnt run to fast or roll in the dirt.


I love taking her on late walks, here is a picture of her giving me a present that she found while walking.


Last picture, I promise. This is her at the beach playing with her favorite toy, a rubber hamburger.
She is the perfect pet and she has been the eaisest puppy to train and take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment