Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tweet tweet and Woof woof!

Hi guys I just wanted to write a quick blog to let you know that I started a twitter page. if you wanna follow me and tweet and stuff I'm up for it. I don't always have to blog and twitter is a always logged into my cell phone.

https://twitter.com/#!/ushi_i_am

I only a few girls like us but that's only because its not that many 'girls' around.

Hopefully I'll see you guys on twitter and I am very happy for my little family of blog followers. It really means a lot that you guys and read and comment. It brings a smile to my geeky little face.

Also my moms said that we have a pet and I decided to get a husky and name it Rumor, after my nintendog.


1 comment:

  1. We don't have Twitter, but good luck with your new project and your new pet!

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete