Saturday, May 12, 2012

About that girl from before.

Over these past few weeks I have been trying to get to know Lux. She's the girl who told us about her past with her mom and her her mom's drug problem. Well last week I tried to catch up with her and ask her about that necklace she wears.

"Hey Lux!" I called to her as I ran up to her. She was at her locker shoving books into it.

"Ushio?" Lux asked a she pulled out a thick science book.

  "Yeah, its Ushio. What's up with that chain?" I pointed to the tiny gold plated 'Julie'' necklace hanging around her neck. She looked down at the necklace and then back up at me.

"What about it?" Lux sighed and closed the locker.

"I mean your name is Lux not Julie."

"My mom name is Julie..this was given to me when I turned 10 that's when she got it so that's when I got it." She pointed to the necklace.

"Oooooh I see..." Then for a like a few minutes I just stood there.

"So which class do you have next?" She finally broke the silence. I told her I had music and we parted ways.

Weird day at Innerstar...

4 comments:

  1. Good on you for reaching out to her, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am kinda glad I talked to her.

      Delete
  2. Wow, sounds like an awkward moment! You would think she'd be used to that question.

    At least you're getting to know each other...

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very awkward moment. I swear it was like my brain just stopped and I forgot how to talk.

      Delete