Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pride and Ponytails

Hey guys, its almost lunch period so I thought hey, why not blog? So here I am. The only problem is that I have no idea what to blog about.

Oh, I could talk about how hot it is in here! Long hair and heat don't mix and mines is almost sweeping the floor. I don't know how to braid, so I cant even do pull a Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled and have cute little kids super braid it because there isn't any little kids around. The only one that can braid that is willing to do my hair Anais but she has been super busy with leading the LGBT program at our school. I'm not LGBT but my moms falls into that family. So I am a member of the club in support of equal love and rights for all. Sometimes I wanna cut my hair but I know I would miss it when its gone. I could always ask Charlie to braid it but then ill have to be around Axel and lately I have been having weird feelings about him that need to pushed into the bottom of my closet. He is after all my best friends brother after all. That's kinda gross.

Ugh lets change subjects please.

Oh have you seen the trailers for Brave!! I have and I am super excited. But I will admit the Japanese trailer (which I barely understood with out the subtitles) was way better then the North America trailer. I think its pretty awesome that Pixar has a movie where the female lead looks kick-butt. And a huge plus she is a princess that doesn't seem to be chasing down a guy. A+ for that! She has the coolest hair and she is a archer and she has a sword. Kinda like another fictional hero like mines, Fionna the Human from Adventure Time and Flame Princess.

Wow this is getting pretty long gotta go its taco bar today.

1 comment:

  1. I know long hair can be a pain, but it can be nice, too - Blakeney regretted it a little when she cut hers.

    Brave looks like it'll be a great movie!

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete