Sunday, October 21, 2012

Christmas in October?

I know it isn't even November yet but I have Christmas on the brain. I really want to whip my table top tree out and decorate it. Its just that I love winter holidays. Most of all I love the snow. Downtown Philly looks amazing under a fresh blanket of snow. Every year I try to go downtown as much as possible just to see the store fronts and pretty lights.

In my family we put the tree up after Thanksgiving dinner. I can't wait, I'm counting down the days to one of the most wonderful time of the year.

4 comments:

  1. Konnichiwa, Ushio!

    It's already snowing where you are!? Here in Tennessee, it's actually kind of warm.

    Hm, when we lived in Japan, we didn't put up a tree for a while. Not until 2007, actually. Mainly because Christmas isn't a national holiday in Japan. But when we did have a tree, we didn't put it up until at least a week before Christmas!

    Sore iko, Sayoko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that, I haven't been Japan ever. It's pretty awesome that you lived there!

      Delete
  2. We are excited to get the holiday's decorated for and celebrated too. I love holidays too and winter snow.

    Smiles,
    Marsali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been killing me to wait but luckily all my waiting paid off. We decorated after Thanksgiving dinner.

      Delete