Monday, November 26, 2012

One year and a picture thief.

I just realized that I have been blogging for over a year now.  I was going through my blog and ran into my blog from last Thanksgiving. A whole year of blogging, wow.  Thanks you guys for sitting around and listening to me tell you all my story. I don't have many people listening to me so I am extra grateful for the people that do.  Thank you again.

I know you are probably thinking why am I up so late?  Well I was having problems sleeping so I checked my twitter and it turns out that the same girl that tried to hack my profile (and failed) also stole a picture of me that I took last Christmas. I never thought something like this would ever happen to me and it did.  It's not a good feeling knowing someone stole from you.  It kinda makes me not want to post pictures online anymore.  I think that why I really don't go on my Instagram anymore. I just wish I knew what to do or how to feel about her now.  

I hope tomorrow I can have something happier to end a blog post on but right now I don't.  Goodnight and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment