Monday, December 12, 2011

Future cos player here.

Im still having mouth trouble, so I havent been in the best mood to write but I do have some good news.

And its awesome news!

Im on the hunt (with my moms' okay) for my first cos play outfit!

Yay! But when I told my mom who it was she made this face, I swear O.o. So I had to show her Fionna from Adventure Time.

She looked at the mini skirt and said something in spanish. My mom, Harumi said that is one little skirt and I must wear shorts and/or flesh tone stockings under it.

Okay, fine with me. Im just happy I get to finally cos play and its as a awesomesauce, kick butt, girl like Fionna.

Shes from the gender-swapped episode/fanfiction of Adventure Time which is one of my favorite cartoon shows.

So next year hopefully ill be able to post pictures of my outfit and pictures of me.

Mom just called me, my tacos must me done. Peace gotta eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment