Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tacos at the Gallery


Im happy to report that thier has been no more kissing on my locker, that I know of.

Anyways today I went to the Gallery at Market East. Its marketed as the 'Urban' mall. So thats what we call it, the Urban mall or the Gallery.

My moms finally let me go to the mall with Zinnia, Anais, Charlie and her brother Axel. So we decided to go the Urban mall. But first we had to take the bus luckily after we (I) whined to Axel he gave us a ride and had to hang around to babysit (she didnt like that at all) Charlie.

When we finally got there it was a loaded with teens. We went to Charlie's favorite store, Five & Below. Shes a accessories lover. As soon as we entered the store she made a nose dive to the scarfs and tote bags. Zinnia ran to the sports section for some Eagles gear (her dad is a huge eagles fan) A rainbow zebra printed pillow stole Anais away from us which left me alone with Mr. Im-to-cool-for-hair-cuts.

I mean his hair is so long and messy brown that I swear he cant see sometimes. Its a miracle that he can even drive.

Meanwhile after a hour and 75 dollars later we the store with two blue bags.

Anais suggested that we go to bath and works next. Zinni and Charlie agreed and they all looked at me, they knew I hate the way that store smell. It smells way TOO good in there. When all of the scents mixed it smells really bad.

I explained why I hated Bath and Body works as we walked there but they didnt listen they were way to busy being teenaged girls and giggling at something.

I waited on the bench outside the store while they shopped. In a half-hour they left the store and went to the food court I was craving for some mexican food so I went to the taco bell. I brought like 3 tacos and had a large soda.

Everyone ended up going to different places to eat in the food court. Zinnia had a greek salad, Anais had general tao chicken, Charlie had a slice of cheese pizza and Axel had a burger, fries and a shake.

After we all got finished eatting we all when to gamestop. The girls didnt want to come in but Axel did. Side note he has really good taste in games. Maybe he isnt that bad?

We each got a few games, I got The Other M, Twightlight Princess and Sims 3 (again). He picked up Modern Warfare and Skyward Sword. He doesnt know it but Im soooo borrowing both of his cames.

We made a few more laps around the store and made a few of those picture key chains before grabbing a milkshake and leaving to go home.

I secretly picked up gifts for my friends which is why this story is missing stores we went to and what I got isnt listed.

Im off to wrap them now and slip them under the tree.

2 comments:

  1. We just started reading your blog and went back to read them all. You are in a family set like we would be if Mama were not single. We have not found anyone special for our life yet.

    Sounds like you have had a wonderful day with your friends. My sisters love Christmas shopping, or any shopping, lol .. not me I would rather open the computer and order online for what I want to get. LOL

    Hope to hear from you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I love my moms and couldnt imagine my life without them.

    I like shopping , a wee bit. But like you I would rather be online shopping on etsy (with my moms permission of course).

    Thank you again for reading my blog and enjoying my story.

    Ushio =^-^=

    ReplyDelete