Thursday, December 8, 2011

How I saved Miku with math!

Sorry I havent written in a while. I havent been feeling very well lately.

My wisdom teeth are coming in and it hurts, badly. It's been two days and Im ready to just pull them out but mom (Harumi) says that its going to hurt and that I should be brave and deal with the pain. She knows how much I want to keep all four of them.

So since it like a horse is hitting me in the mouth everytime my top and bottom teeth meet I really cant eat anything or talk. So I stayed home today and ate oatmeal all day.

My friends came by after school today. Zinnia brought me a grass shake. I think she got it from the new vegan place. I nicely took it and sipped it. It tasted pretty good, unlike how I thought it would taste. Charlie brought me a scarf. How sweet of her. She said that Axel helped her make it. Im not sure if that makes me like it more or less knowibg that Axel touched it. My cousin, Anais gave me my homework and soup from her dad (my uncle). I wasnt hungry so I didnt eat it just yet. But she made me start my homework. She hung Hatsune Miku out the window by her twin (pig)tails.

What was suppose to do? I love my plushy Miku. Mom got it all the way from Japan. So she means the world to me. I quickly jumped out the bed and ran to the window grabbing Miku. I sat her down on my desk and sat in my chair and started my math homework.

Which is what Im suppose to doing. My mom is coming, gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment