Monday, December 26, 2011

The kid who got a job at Christmas.

Wow its been a while since I wrote here.

Ive been busy with the holidays and havent had time to post her.

First, Christmas was awesomesauce. I got alot of really nice gifts. I got some clothes, 2 new dolls and a shiny new superman laptop cling. But wait I dont have a laptop right? Oh no my cyber friend I do have one. I have a new laptop that is perfect for my superman cling.

So since I have the freedom of wireless computing I should be able to write more (hey who knows it I may even get some blog followers) so my friends will have something boss to read, yup that was 70's slang. Just got done watching like 4 hours of That 70's show.

Now onto what my friends got for the holidays.

Anais is a very lucky duck she convinced my Uncle (her dad) to let her convert the 2nd half of the families basement at her house into a sewing room.
Zinnia's parents planned a trip for her and her family to go to India next year. She was sooooo happy because she has been there twice in her whole life.

Charlie got a new cell phone. I think its a iPhone. She hasnt put it down so Im unsure what type of phone it is.

Axel got a job. Yea, a job. His mom and dad (Charlie's parents also) said that they are sick of buying him gas and paying his insurance so after the holidays he starts his job at his dads factory. They also got him a new guitar.

Well I hate to to type a run but Charlie is standing over me texting away and I hate that clinking of the on screen keyboard.

Have a save and Happy New Year

-Ushio Valentine-Okazaki

No comments:

Post a Comment