Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Highschool- Rated T For Teens

It appears the 'thing' in highschool is having a boyfriend.

And by boyfriends I dont mean friends that just happen to be dudes. I mean boyfriend boyfriends, as in guys that they kiss.

Bleh, I could never ever kiss a guy. Let alone kiss a guy at school, in front of everyone. O.o.

These girls are bold, and apparently no one ever told me that high school was rated T for Teen.

Like today I was a running a little late for history. I was a bit bummed because its my most favorite subject, ever. So when I got to my locker two upper classmen were all over it sucking face! Ewwww ewww and double ewwww.

So had to use my super long pencil to poke them off my locker. After about 5 minutes of poking they finally came up for air, she mumbled something and they both left.

Whatever, my locker is gross and smells of Axe bodyspray and annoying foral perfume.

Yuck, tommorrow im going back there with a sign declaration my locker a 'Suck-face free zone'

And oh yeah, I avoided my locker for the rest of day.

See ya tommorrow after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment