Monday, November 21, 2011

How my blog got its name.

Hey, Ushio here.

Im not too sure why I said that. As if someone else would be here instead of me. This is Ushi's Story after all.

Speaking of my blog name, I should explain it.

Most teens my age dont know about truely retro gaming. I do, because Im not like most teens my age. My mom (Harumi) is really into gaming and we play of the games that she enjoyed playing as a child.

Anywho, one of my favorite systems to play with my mom is the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System), it came out in the 80's one of my favorite decades. Our most favorite game to play is Super Mario Brothers. As we grew I fell in love with nintendo and learned more about the systems and characters and instantly fell in love with Yoshi.

Yoshi had a game called Yoshi's Story and I love it. I play it from time to time and decided that Yoshi and Ushi sound similar.

You get it? :)

Just like the game told us Yoshi's story this blog will tell you Ushi's story.

2 comments:

  1. Salut, Ushio!
    The title of your blog definitely fits your interests...I think it works out perfectly. I've been wanting to change the title of my blog for quite some time now, but I'm not sure if I should...
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome comment Sabine! Your my first comment ever on my blog its awesome.

    Why would you change your blog title? Im not sure what it means but it sounds awesome.

    I love reading your blog by the way.

    Ushio =^-^=

    ReplyDelete