Sunday, November 20, 2011

Geekery, its a word I think.

Hey, I have spent all day drooling over these awesauce buttons on etsy!

I know most kids my age shop at, uhhh wherever kids my age shop, I shop at etsy and second-hand shops. I have a kinda home grown sense of style.

Anyhow I was just surfing the web and I found these mathematical mini buttons for one of my favorite tv shows. What time is it? Its ADVENTURE TIME!!!

I know, right. The seller even had Fiona and Cake from the fanfiction the Ice King wrote (that episode was awesome by the way).

Tbe same seller also had buttons from Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Its a whole bunch of jokes from the movie like the 'pee' bar and the funniest joke 'Im in lesbians with you'. Scott said that one by mistake, Ramona makes him all silly and tongue tied.

Whoa, that was a huge Geekery overload. Gotta rest up for American Dad tonight.

See ya tomorrow same time same place.

Well maybe not the same time but for sure the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment