Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The love between a girl and QR codes.

Hai =^.^=

Today Im feeling happy as geek in a comic con. Its true because Ill be a happy little geek if I could to one. But m.o.m. (my other mom, Sofia Valentine) says 'Your way too young'.

Too keep me from bothering m.o.m. my mom (Harumi Okazaki) got me my very own subscription to Game Informer magazine!

Game Informer is a game magazine that reviews games, gives sneak peeks to new games and gives its readers the inside scoop on video games and movies and such.

I mean its just awesome! Its even has my name on it. Normally mail comes her with my moms name on it but I now have a magazine that comes here for me GI (game informer)!

I think I spent a hour looking at it. Because I read to much manga, I tend to read everything back cover first.

Anyways when I finally got to the front of the magazine and seen a QR code! I freaking love QR codes! QR codes are freaky looking square like codes that send you to a website or webpage when you scan it with a barcode app on your smartphone.

So when I seen it I jumped right off the bed and ran to my book bag to find my smartphone (it was all the way in the bottom of my bag under my Miku manga). I yelled loudly and went though my phone's app drawer and couldnt find it.

Darn, that means someone, (Zinnia) deleted it. She says I spend to much time inside the house with my phone.

So here I am now waiting for my phone to download the app so I can see where the QR code sends me.

See ya later.
=^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment