Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Questions I really need answers to.

Adoption

Im sure its no surprise that I was adopted. I dont look like either of my parents.

Even though I dont look exactly like them I do carry some of thier looks. My mom Sofia is cuban and has tanned skin like mines and I have almond shaped eyes like my asian mom, Harumi.

Im not too sure about what my birth parents looks like. All I do know is that they had me at a super young age and thought that another family could take care of me better. You know like Caitlyn from teen mom, carly lives with a family that takes good care of her and even though they miss her they knew that is was best for her to live with another family. Carly's parents was,in high school, much like mines when her mom got pregnant with her and even though it was hard and they carried alot they knew that carly would make that family very happy.

Maybe my mom that I would make a family very happy.

And they were right.

But I sometimes wonder, Who are they? Do they miss me? Do they have other kids? What do they look like? Is there a way I can talk to them? Maybe even see them?

All I have now is questions, one day Ill have answers.

Ushio Valentine-Okazaki

No comments:

Post a Comment